vrijdag 22 juni 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS (3)

I created this colorful birthday card with the Village Shops stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I wanted to use the Radiating Rays stencil from MFT. I first applied some Squeezed Lemonade Ink. Then with the stencil, I added Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral and again Squeezed Lemonade. To soften it a bit, I applied each color again, without the stencil and without reinking the blending tool. I added water drops and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shops: YG06 - G05/ B02 - BV05/ Y02 - Y06/ Y38 - YR68/ BV000 BV02/ R14 - R46/ R83 - R81
Ice cream truck: R14 - R46/ R83 - R81/ Y38 - YR68/ B02 - BV05/ W5 - W7
Open sign: W5 - W7/ Y02 - Y06
Clouds + windows: C0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow paper to the bottom of the panel. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


I just love using Rainbow colors and they look fantastic on this card!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten