vrijdag 1 juni 2018

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUBLIME BIRTHDAY (1)

I let people on Instagram vote for which new Lawn Fawn stamp set I should use. The You are Sublime set won, so I created this birthday card with it.


I started on the background scene. I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Stitched Wave Borders and one with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Oxide Inks for the water. I used Salty Ocean. For the Sky I used Distress Ink, in the color Crackd Pistachio. For the sand bank I sed Vintage Photo and for the splatter I used Walnut Stain.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Submarine: Y02 - Y06 - Y08/ C0 - C3/ B00
Scuba diver: B00/ YG06 - G14 - G05/ Y38 - YR04/ B37 - B39/ E53 - E55/ C3 - C5
Lobster: R14 - R46
Eal: BG15 - BG18/ Y02 - Y06 - Y08
Small fish + Coral: R81 - R83
Seaweed: YG06 - G05


I fussy cut the images and I stamped the sentiment. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.


I love this set so much, so many cute images. I can't wait to create more.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten