maandag 25 juni 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS (4)

I created another birthday card with the Village Shops stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on die cutting and blending all the elements for my scene. I die cut mountains with the Stitched Mountain Borders, from Narwhal cardstock. I ink blended the tops with Iced Spruce Distress Ink. The trees were die cut with Stitched Tree Borders. For this border I used Chocolate Bar cardstock and Walnut Stain Distress Ink. For the tree tops I used Noble Fir cardstock and Cilantro cardstock. I blended them with Pine Needles Distress Ink and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. The hill was die cut with the Stitched Hillside Borders from Cilantro cardstock and blended with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.


For the sky, I took the Radiating Rays stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber to ink blend.

I stamped the shop images and some little elements. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shops: R14 - R46/ Y38 - YR04/ Y02 - Y08/ R81 - R83
Windows: YG41
Plant: E08 - E18/ YG41 - G02
Bench: E41 - E43


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, which is my favorite of the moment. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

What a great looking scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten