zondag 7 juli 2024

YOU DESERT THE BEST FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY (SORRY I'M RUNNING LATE) (1)

For today's card, I used the Critters in the Desert stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I already used it a ton this year, it's such a unique set.



For the background, I created a gradient with Squeezed Lemonade and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. 

I die cut the Cactus Border from white cardstock and layered a piece of Paperbag cardstock on top. 



I colored the border and the stamped images all with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Cacti + succulents: YG00 - YG03/ G24 - G28/ YG06 - YG09
Snake: Y21 - YR23
Roadrunner: E71 - E74 - E79/ Y21 - YR23
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Hats: Y06 - Y15/ Y17 - YR16/ R32 - R35/ V22 - V25



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped a super long sentiment into the sky of the card. As a finishing touch, I used a white gel pen to add highlights to all the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten