maandag 1 juli 2024

I GOT YOU DESERT, OOPS I MEANT DESSERT (1)

The Critters in the Desert stamp set from Lawn Fawn has this really cute sentiment, that I've been wanting to use ever since I got the set. So, today is the day 😀



For the sky, I wanted to create a sunset type of color scheme. I used Candied Apple, Spiced Marmalade and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, as a gradient. 

I die cut the Cactus Border and used two Distress Oxide Ink combos. For the cacti I used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron. For the succulents I used Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness. This last combination I used way to little, I love these greens. 



For the desert ground, I used a piece of Paperbag cardstock. I added white and brown watercolor splatters, to make it look more textured. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Tortoise: E15 - E18/ BG93 - BG96/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Snake: Y21 - YR23
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Succulents: YG00 - YG03
Cake: E31 - E33 - E35/ Y21 - YR23/ R32 - R35/ R37 - R39
Sun: Y21 - YR23/ Y38 - YR68



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten