zondag 12 november 2023

WARM HOLIDAYS (1)

I'm on the  Lawn Fawn blog today with this warm and cozy holiday card. I used an old favorite: Thanks a Latte. 



For the background I used a piece of Favorite Flannel pattern paper. I added a strip of Speckled Eggshel to the bottom.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Mugs: B37 - B39/ B21 - B23
Drinks: E74 - E79/ E55 - E57
Cream: W0 - W3
Cookies: E74 - E79
Marshmallows: E41 - E43
Scarf + candy canes: R37 - R39



I fussy cut all the images. I die cut the word 'warm' from Blue Jay cardstock, using henry's ABC's  dies. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto Moonstone cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten