zondag 12 november 2023

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS (3)

For this Christmas card, I used the Winter Birds stamp set and its add-on set, both from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background, I die cut a piece of Pencil Eraser cardstock with the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop. I layered two circles, one die cut from Speckled Eggshell with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables, and one from Chocolate Bar cardstock with the Scalloped Circle Stackables. 

For the Speckled Eggshell Circle, I used the snowflake stamps from the set and Pizza Crust  ink to add a subtle patter to the background. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Birdhouse: R00 0 - R01 - R22/ R22 - R35 - R37/ E71 - E74 - E79
Birds: E31 - E33 - E35/ E41 - E43 - E44/ W3 - W5 - W7/ E74 - E79
Scarfs + lights: Y21 - Y26
Branch: E31 - E33 - E35

I die cut al the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of No. 2 Pencil cardstock. I used a white gel pen for the highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten