zondag 18 juni 2023

THANKS FOR HELPING ME FLY (1)

For this thank you card I used the Just Plane Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I wanted to create a purple background. I used Shaded Lilac and Villainous Potions. I added clouds to the background with Yeti Ink, using the Cloud Background Stencils. When everything dried properly, I also added some splatter with the darkest purple Distress Oxide Ink I used. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of the colors:
Mice: E31 - E33 - E35/ W0 - W3/ E11 - E04
Planes + scarfs: B60 - B63/ RV81 - RV83
Goggles: BG11 - BG13



I die cut the images. I stamped and heat embossed a part of the sentiment in the middle of th panel, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The word 'fly' was die cut from Watercolor Wishes paper, using Henry's ABCs die set. 

I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights. The trails were stamped and heat embossed onto vellum. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten