zaterdag 10 juni 2023

HAPPY BEE-DAY (3)

I just love creating these bee card. I used the Hive Five set from Lawn Fawn again, together with this awesome Honeycomb Backdrop die. 



I die cut the Honeycomb Backdrop from Watercolor Wishes pattern paper. I layered it over a piece of Vanilla Malt cardstock. 

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers: 
Bees: Y15 - Y17/ BG11 - BG13
Bee hive: YR21 - YR23/ E71 - E74 - E77
Party accessories + branch: R08 - R27 - R46/ E71 - E74 - E77
Banner: R08 - R27 - R46



I die cut the images. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Fake Tan cardstock. I assembled the card. I added the trails as well, which I stamped with Manatee Ink and die cut. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten