zondag 18 juni 2023

BUZZIN’ BY TO SAY HAVE A BEE-UTIFUL DAY (2)

For this all-die cut card, I used the Magic Iris Beehive Add-On die set from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I ink blended a sky using Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut the branch from Woodgrain cardstock. The rest I die cut from regular white cardstock. I colored all the elements with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Beehive: YR21 - YR23/ E71 - E74 - E79
Bees: Y15 - Y17/ C7
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ G00 - G02/ BG45 - BG49
Leaves: G82 - G85



I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment at the bottom of the card, using white embossing powder. 

I assembled the card. I just love coloring die cuts with Copic Markers. It makes everything so alive.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten