zaterdag 17 juni 2023

HONEY... YOU'RE A KEEPER (1)

For this sweet card, I used the You're a Keeper stamp set together with the Honeycomb Backdrop die, both from Lawn Fawn. It's a very simple design. 



I die cut the Honeycomb Backdrop from Black Licorice cardstock. I layered on top op a piece of Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Bear: E71 - E74 - E77/ E41 - E44/ C0 - C3
Bees: YR21 - YR23
Bee box: E31 - E33 - E35/ YR21 - YR23



I stamped the trails in Hippo ink. I stamped an heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder.  



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten