zaterdag 12 februari 2022

THANKS A LATTE (3)

I created this thank you card with the Thanks a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I also used images from Bubbles of Joy, Smart Cookie, Scootin' By, Dandy Day and Purrfectly Wicked. 



I started by trimming down a piece of Sweater Weather paper. I added a strip of Blue Jay cardstock to the bottom.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of all the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E000 - E00/ E04
Mug: E57 - E29/ B41 - B45/ R32 - R35 - R39
Cookies: E31 - E33 - E35
Marshmallows: E000 - E00 - E11
Stool: E57 - E29



I die cut or fussy cut the images and added everything to the background. I die cut the word 'latte' from Raspberry cardstock, using the Oliver's Stitched ABCs dies. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed onto a strip of Blue Jay cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. 



I assembled the card and added some highlights to the images and sentiment. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten