woensdag 2 februari 2022

LOVE YA A LATTE (1)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this Valentine's Day card, for the theme "Lots of Hearts". I used the Lovely Latte die set and the Lots of Hearts stencils. 



For the background I used a piece of Vanilla Malt cardstock. I didn't want a stark white background. I used the Lots of Hearts Background Stencils. The first series of hearts was ink blended with Spun Sugar and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink. The second stencil was ink blended with Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany Distress Oxide Ink. 

I die cut the cup from Lovely Latte from the following Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Pencil Eraser, Ballet Slippers, Chili Pepper, Black Licorice, Vanilla Malt and Paper Bag. 



I stamped and heat embossed a part of the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn. The word "latte" was die cut from Black Licorice cardstock as well, uwing Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. 

I assembled the card and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the letters and cup.



You can go to the  Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration from our design team and join us!! 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten