woensdag 4 augustus 2021

HAVE A WILD DAY! (2)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this birthday card, that was inspired by the card sketch we got for this challenge. I used the Toucan Do It stamp set, Tropical Leaves die set and Tropical Leaves Background stencils.



For the background, I used Sticky Note cardstock. I ink blended with Mustard Seed Distress Ink and Spiced Marmalade Oxide Ink. I kept the orange color to the middle and tried to create a diagonal, like on the sketch. 

I die cut the flower from Cilantro cardstock, Noble Fir cardstock and Rainforest cardstock. I ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink, Pine Needles Distress Ink adn Black Soot Distress Ink.



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers Here are the colors I used:
Toucan: C3 - C5 - C7/ YR16 - R08/ Y15 - Y17
Lizard: Y15 - Y17/ BG53 - BG57
Butterflies: YR16 - R08/ Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R46



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I trimmed a piece of Raspberry cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. 

Please make sure to check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten