maandag 16 augustus 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (59)

A new challenge has started at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and the theme is 3D. I really don't like making 3D cards at all, I don't have any dies either to create a pop-up card o something similar. So I did something different. I used the Stitched Rainbow die for it.



I die cut all the colors of the rainbow, using Lawn Fawn cardstock: Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro and Peacock. I used the Outside In Stitched Thought Bubble Stackables die set to add clouds as a base for the raibow. 

I used small strips of cardstock to add to the bottom back of the rainbow. I glued it on there. This way you can lay it flat to send it in an envelope and when you take it out, it stands up right. 



Make sure to check the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us for the challenge!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



2 opmerkingen:

  1. You should know that if you suspect that there may be someone operating an ATM at your residential or business property, you should call the police immediately. You are curious to know more about protection against theft, read this.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. YoWhatsapp is a new social networking app for the iPhone and iPod Touch that are rapidly gaining in popularity. The YoWhatsapp iPhone App is easy to use, secure, and uses the latest technology to allow you to stay connected with your friends and family.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen