zondag 4 februari 2018

I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE MINE, MINE, MINE (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by blending a background. I used Blueprint Sketch and a blending tool. I added some water drops to it and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I die cut three cloud borders, with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I adhered them to the background.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seagulls: C0 - C2/ Y17 - YR16
Hearts: R46 - R59


I fussy cut the images and added them to the panel. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink. I added some sparkle to the hearts, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also added some white stripes to the hearts and the seagul's beaks, with a white gel pen.

I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.


This card was done really fast, it turned our exactly how I pictured it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten