zondag 4 februari 2018

HELLO FRIEND (1)

I made this friendship card, using the In Bloom stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping the flowers onto the bottom part of the panel. I used Lawn Fawn Inks for this. Here are the colors I used:
Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink, Merman Ink, Peacock Ink, Ballet Slippers Ink, Peachy Keen ink, Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Ink.


I also stamped some seperate flowers and greenery that I fussy cut. This is for later use.

I die cut the word friend, from the Words For Friends die set. I blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink onto the letters. I heat embossed the other part of the sentiment onto Black Licorice cardstock, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


Time to assemble. I adhered a piece of Black Licorice cardstock on the top half of the stamped panel. I took a white piece of cardstock and die cut hearts, with the Valentine Border from Lawn Fawn. I adhered this over the black piece, leaving a little black strip on the bottom. I then adhered the word friend and the hello sentiment. I added all the flowers and greenery.


I adhered the panel onto a Black Licorice cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some white stripes and dots to some of the flowers, with a white gel pen. I also rounded off the two bottom corners.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten