dinsdag 15 augustus 2017

A WHALE OF THANKS (1)

For this thank you card, I used the Whale Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by stenciling the Radiating Rays onto the paper, with Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress ink. I then heat embossed on piece of the sentiment onto the card, with Silver embossing powder from Ranger. The other half of the sentiment I stamped in Hippo Ink.


I stamped the whales and die cut them with my Cuttlebug. I embossed a border, with the Stitched Borders from Lawn Fawn. I added the whales and adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

I added some Nuvo Glitter Drops, in the color Emerald City, making them look like splashes of water.


Wasn’t sure about the design, but it looks okay.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten