zaterdag 26 augustus 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (15)

The new Lawn Fawn release is here. Their Fall/ Winter release is to die for. I picked up some new stamps and dies from this release, stuck mostly to the fall and Halloween themed products. Because there is still time eought to purchase winter and Christmas stuff. Here are the things I got:


The Winter Village really caught my eye. It's a great scene building set, to create a town in the background of your card. But it will also work perfectly on its own.

This For You, Deer stamp set is super adorable. I got the dies as well, but it also comes with tag dies. I will probably get them next time. This deer and bear image will be perfect for peek-a-boo cards, tags, bookmarks. I can't wait to use them.

The mini set, Sealed With a Kiss, came out before but wasn't for sale. You got it with your purchase at Lawnfawn.com. Since I Always order from Dutch websites, I didn't get my hands on it. So I was super happy to see it in this release. I just love those cute seals.

My favorite of this release is Costume Party. Aren't these kids dressed up as all these different Halloween characters just too cute? I love the kid that is dressed as a pumpkin, but the dragon is my favorite. And it's not just for Halloween cards, it will be perfect for a kids birthday as well.

The Village Border die is so awesome. Perfect for Halloween, but I think you can use it all year round.

The Forest Feast stamp set is a great addition to some other fall themed sets I have, like Jump for Joy. Off course those critters are sweet, but I love all the little elements to create the scene with. But what about that tree stump? So cool.

Lawn Fawn's papers are Always great. There are three new paper packs out and I couldn't choose. So I got all of them, only the small paper pads though. From left to right we've got: Perfectly Plaid Chill, Knock On Wood, Knit Picky. The plaid papers are Always awesome, I love plaid patterns and these color combinations are amazing. The Knock On Wood paper has this beautiful woograin pattern in many fall themed colors. And the Knit Picky paper looks like it's been knitted. Really cool for Christmas cards.

Can't wait to start crafting with these goodies! Happy crafting everyone!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten