dinsdag 25 februari 2020

YOU'RE TOADALLY AWESOME (2)

With the new Lawn Fawn release out now, it's easy to forget all the older stamp sets you already have. So I decided to use one of my favorites from a few years ago. The Toadally Awesome stamp set. I also used the mushrooms from the Oh Gnome stamp set.


For the sky, I ink blended Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks. I die cut some grass with the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders and Grassy Hillside Borders. I used Cilantro cardstock and Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders to die cut a pond from Moonstone cardstock. I ink blended it with Broken China Oxide Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG11 - YG13/ Y15 - Y17
Lilly pads: YG07 - G05 - G28
Lillies: R01 - R22
Cat tails: BG93 - BG96/ E55 - E57
Mushrooms: Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R22/ R35 - R39
Dragonflies: BG72 - BG18/ YG41 - G02


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a piece of Dandy Day pattern paper. I used my white gelly roll pen to add highlighst and dots to the images.


Super fun scene, those frogs always cheer me up!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking: