woensdag 19 februari 2020

I LIKE YOU MORE THAN NAPS (2)

For this friendship card I combined two companies. I used the I Like Naps stamp set and Open Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn and the Jungle Frame die set from Hero Arts.


The background I ink blended with Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick Oxide Inks. The Jungle Frame was die cut twice, from two different colors in the Spiffy Speckles paperpad.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sloth: E00 - E11 - E04/ W2 - W5/ E71 - E74 - E79
Birds: R32 - R35/ Y15 - Y17
Branch: E53 - E55 - E57
Sign: E00 - E11 - E04


I fussy cut or die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sign and added some highlights and dots to the images with a white gelly roll pen.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten