vrijdag 28 februari 2020

SENDING WISHES... FOR A VERY HAPPY DAY (1)

For this happy day card, I used the Dandy Day stamp set from Lawn Fawn together with the Cattail Border die.


For the background, I used the Grassy Stencil from Lawn Fawn. I used Lucky Clover Oxide Ink, to make it look like some grass in the distance. Because I'm also going to layer some grassy borders over it. For the sky, I used Broken China Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment in Jet Black Ink and Sunflower Ink.


I die cut the Grassy Border and Cattail Border from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the tops of the blades Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I die cut the tops of the cattails from Paper Bag cardstock.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: E41 - E43/ E00 - E11/ R83
Dandelions: Y15 - Y17/ YG13 - G14 - G07
Leaves: YG13 - G14 - G07


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added white highlights with my gelly roll pen, to the cattails.

I stamped the little pieces in the sky with Hippo Ink.


A super cute card that can be perfect for andy happy day wishing, like a birthday, graduation, wedding, communion. You name it.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten