maandag 3 februari 2020

JUST SWINGIN' BY TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (2)

For this quick and easy birthday card, I used the Thanks a Bunch Monkey stamp set from Hero Arts.


I took a Cilantro cardbase and ink blended the top with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped the sentiment as well.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monkey: E53 - E55 - E57/ E00 - E11 - E04
Plant: G43 - G46/ R32 - R35/ Y15 - Y17
Bananas: Y15 - Y17


I fussy cut the images and added them to my cardbase. I added some highlights to the monkey, with a white gelly roll pen.


I rounded off the bottom right corner.

Clean and simple, sometimes that's all a card needs.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten