dinsdag 18 februari 2020

TOUCAN DO ANYTHING! (2)

For this encouragement card, I used the Hello Toucan stamp set from Hero Arts. I did some no-line coloring on this card and created my own background.


For the background I used a Sticky Note cardbase and I took the leaf images, the stripes and the dots to stamp all over the background. I did this in Sunflower Ink.


I stamped the images in Fade Out Ink by Ink On 3. I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the combo;s I used:
010 - Black + 090 - Grey + 091 - Light Grey
052 - Bright Yellow + 050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
036 - Light Blue
076 - Medium Beige
041 - Light Green + 045 - Pale Green


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to my background. I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Ripened Pumpkin.

A simple card, but I loved making it.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products, by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten