maandag 3 februari 2020

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT (3)

Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge. And the theme is "Lots of Love". You can be inspired by the image or colors you see on the badge. I created this Plane and Simple card.


For the background I used the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape die. I masked off the negative shape of a circle and ink blended three Distress Ink colors onto it: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon.

I stamped the images from Plane and Simple in Antique Linen and did some no-line coloring with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
091 - Light Grey
302 - Haze Blue
050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
049 - Green Shadow
090 - Grey
230 - Pale Rose
200 - Sugar Almond Pink


I fussy cut the images. I die cut a banner from the Fancy Folded Banner die set and heat embossed a sentiment onto it. I used 230 - Pale Rose and 200 - Sugar Almond Pink Zigs to color the banner. I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase. To finish it off, I added some hearts. I die cut them with the Hearts die set. I used the same markers as for the banner to color these hearts.


Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten