zondag 9 februari 2020

WISH UPON THE BRIGHTEST STAR (3)

For this encouragement card, I used the Bookworm stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I took a Fog cardbase and masked off a square. I ink blended this square with Shaded Lilac and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks. For the rest of the background, I used Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and the Brick Wall stencil from My Favorite Things. I used a frame, from the Magic Picture Changer Add-On die set, to die cut a window from Woodgrain cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pig + worm: E00 - E11 - E04
Books: V01 - V12 - V04/ B41 - B45/ R32 - R35/ BG18 - BG72/ C0


I fussy cut the images and added everything to my cardbase. I added some stars (from Wish Upon a Star, by Mama Elephant) and stamped them in Sunflower Ink and Carrot Ink.

I stamped the sentiment in Forget-Me-Not Ink and added dots to the window scene, with a white gelly roll pen.


I really love this scene, I always enjoy coloring the books in this set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten