donderdag 27 februari 2020

HAPPY EASTER (18)

I created this all-die cut card with the Mini Easter Eggs die set and Meadow Backdrop: Portrait die from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Meadow Backdrop die from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the grass with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

For the sky, I ink blended with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I used the Clouds stencil from MFT to create a cloudy sky.


The bee was die cut from Sunflower, Black Licorice and Vanilla Malt cardstock. I used Guava and Sticky Note for the flowers and Vanilla Malt for the clouds. For the easter eggs I used Guava, Apricot, Mermaid and Sticky Note cardstock. All cardstocks are from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the front grassy hill. The sentiment is from Eggstra Amazing Easter.

: Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten