woensdag 5 februari 2020

YOU ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD (1)

Today my card is featured on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, for the theme of "Lots of Love". I used the Out of this World stamp set to create this space themed love card.


For the backgrounds, I started to add some Just Stitching Hearts to it. I ink blended this background with three Oxide Ink colors: Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Planets: Y00 - Y02/ Y15 - Y17/ R01 - R22/ V01 - V12/ B00 - BG000/ YG11 - YG13
Astronaut: E00 - E11 - E04/ W3 - W5 - W7/ Y15 - Y17/ V01 - V12/ B00 - BG000/ C0 - C3


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the sentiment and adhered all the images onto the background. I added some dots to the background, with a white gelly roll pen. I also used this pen to add highlights to the images.


Please make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten