maandag 10 februari 2020

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS DINO-MITE (2)

For this birthday card I used the Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn and did some no-line coloring with Zig Markers.


I ink blended the sky with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. I die cut the Stitched Mountain Borders and ink blended them with Hickory Smoke. The caps I wanted to look like lava, so I used Aged Mahogany Distress Ink for that. I used the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders and Grassy Hillside Borders for the grass, which I ink blended with Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks.


I stamped the images with the Ink on 3 Fade Out Ink and colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
024 - Wine Red + 230 - Pale Rose
200 - Sugar Almond Pink
081 - Light Violet + 806 - Pale Violet
050 - Yellow + 055 - Pale Yellow
022 - Carmine Red + 021 - Light Carmine
302 - Haze Blue


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten