woensdag 26 februari 2020

CRAFTY HAUL (40)

My Lawn Fawn order is in and all the goodies I wanted to get, I received today. Some of the products I already received earlier, as a gift from Lawn Fawn. The rest was ordered on release day. Here is everything I got from their new release.


Off course I had to get their newest interactive dies: The Magic Iris die, which creates a circle that opens and you can hide and image or sentiment inside. I also got one of the add-on die set, the Magic Iris Scalloped Add-On die. There is another one, but first I wanted to try these one out. Maybe I will get that other die later.

The Dandy Day stamp set is super cute, I love these adorable mice and their dandelions.

The Hey Lady stamp set is a smaller stamp set, with a good price point and still a lot of images and sentiment in it. I got the coordinating dies because of that magnifying glass. It cuts out the center of the glass, so you can put accetate on it and actually put one of the bugs under it. That will look great!

I got the Hello Sunshine Remix paper pad, with all those fun and bright patter papers in it.

Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set is my favorite die set from this release. I is a complete alphabet with stitched letters to add on you projects. The letters aren't too big, so they can fit on a standard sized card without you having to squeeze all of them on there when you're trying to create a longer sentiment.

The Really High Five stamp set is cute as hell. With those amazing critters, balloons and that trampoline I can imagine a lot of fun scenes for cards.

The Pop-Up Hello die was a gift, something I wouldn't get myself. But a fun die to add something extra on the inside of your cards. And it works perfectly with Oliver's Stitched ABCs.

There are a few new reveal wheel add-ons. I got the Reveal Wheel Circle Add-On Frames: Balloon and Speech Bubble. They will work well with the Really High Five stamp set, but also on their own. Super fun to use on these reveal wheel cards, which I love making!

There were two Meadow Backdrop die sets. Normally I would get the landscape dies, but this time I decided to get the Meadow Backdrop: Portrait. Mostly because of the bee image and the cool cloud dies that come with it. Ready to create aweseom all-die cut cards with this set!

I got the big sized papers for the Hello Sunshine remix papers. I mostly use them for my photos on the blog and my Instagram. As a background for my cards. I needed some new papers and these are perfect!

Swans are super hip this year, I'm seeing them everywhere. And Lawn Fawn tagged along and made this Swan Soirée stamp set. It will work well for baby cards, wedding cards, mother's day cards. And to go along with that, I got the Cattail Border die set. It will set a perfect pond scene, also for some older sets I have, like Toadally Awesome or Little Fireflies.

Don't Worry Be Hoppy is another onf of these cute sets that also comes along with tag dies. I also have the For You, Deer set (which is more Christmas themed). There is another with a sloth and elephant, which I don't have. But I love eveything with bunnies, so this I just had to get. And I got both the Add-On dies and the coordinating die set.

My favorite stamp set from this release is one I got as a gift from Lawn Fawn and you already saw me use it a couple of times on this blog. It's the A Bug Deal stamp set. I also got the coordinating dies, which is a must. I don't mind fussy cutting, it actually relaxes me. But these images are so small, the coordinating dies were a welcome surprise. I think the worm images is my favorite of them all.

With the Dandy Day stamp set, there is also a Dandy Day paper pad. Super fun pastel colors with dandelions on them.

Something new that Lawn Fawn has are stencils. I happen to use stencils a lot, especially scene-builder stencils. They have all kinds of stencils, but I only got their grassy border stencil. Because that's one I would use often. And I already have a cloud stencil and hill stencil from another company, and I don't really need two of them. Maybe in the future I will, but first the grass one.

To go along with the Magic Picture Changer and the upcoming Easter theme, I got the Easter Before 'n After and its coordinating dies. It will also work perfecty without the magic Picture Changer, that's why I got the dies. To cut out the insides of these baskets. Because that will be a drag. And since Easter cards a re some of my favorite themes to work with, I had to have this one!

Last, but definitely not least, I got the new huggers die set: the Spring Critter Huggers die set. I can create a duck, a chick and a bunny. Especially excited about that last one. I think instead of creating Easter treat bags this year (for my friend's kids) I will use this die set.

If you want these products for yourself, check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten