woensdag 19 februari 2020

SMILE, SHAKE YOUR PALM PALMS (1)

I made an encouragement card using the Color Layering Palm Trees stamp set from Hero Arts.


I took a piece of No. 2 Pencil cardstock and stamped and heat embossed the palm tree onto it, with Gold embossing powder from Ranger.

After all the heat embossing, I ink blended the edges of the panel, with Spiced Marmalade Oxide Ink. This gives the panel more depth.


I die cut the word 'smile', using the Words for Friends die set from My Favorite Things. I did this from Raspberry cardstock and I ink blended the letters with Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. The rest of the sentiment was stamped onto a strip of Vanilla Malt cardstock and that same gold embossing powder.


As a finishing touch I added some Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops. I added the panel onto a Raspberry cardbase, setting it a bit to the right so a small strip appears.

Check out the Hero Arts shop for products by clicking on the link: Hero Arts Rubber Stamps

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten