zaterdag 22 februari 2020

SCALLOPED TREAT BOX (4)

I created this treat box, using the Scalloped Treat Box die and the A Bug Deal stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the treat box from watercolor cardstock. I ink blended clouds (with the Clouds stencil from MFT) with Broken China Oxide Ink. I also die cut some hills, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, from Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended these with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink.

First, I die cut the letters for the word 'hello', using Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. I used five Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Sunflower, Cilantro and Peacock.


I stamped the images (the flower is from Gleeful Gardens) and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Flowers: Y15 - Y17/ YG13 - G14/ BG13 - BG49
Branch + sand: E53 - E55
Leaves: YG13 - G14
Butterfly: R35 - R39/ YG13 - G14/ BG13 - BG49
Caterpillar: R35 - R39/ Y15 - Y17/ YG13 - G14
Woodlouse: E41 - E43/ W3 - W5
Worm: E00 - E11 - E04
Grasshopper: YG13 - G14
Ladybug: W3 - W5/ R35 - R39
Firefly: Y15 - Y17/ BG13 - BG49


I die cut all the images with my Cuttlebug. I assembled the box and added all the hills, letters and stamped images onto it.


This is a super fun gift box to put some candy in or maybe a gift card. Or some other little present you want to give someone.

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten