vrijdag 9 september 2022

GIFT TAGS (6)

I created some thank you tags, using the Build-a-Barrel: Apple die set and the SCalloped Circle Gift Tag die set from Lawn Fawn. 



I used a piece of Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper to die cut the base of the tag. 

The apples were die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. The leaves and stems from Cilantro, Noble Fir and Paperbag cardstocks. I also used Chili Pepper for the little label.

I stamped and heat embossed the word 'thanks' onto the label and assembled the tags. I used some red and white twine and tied them in a bow at the top of the tags.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten