donderdag 4 oktober 2018

SENDING YOU SHOWERS OF LOVE (5)

For this encouragement card, I used the Rain or Shine stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by masking off the sides of a piece of watercolor cardstock. I wanted an ink blended background, but only a rectangle shape. I used three Distress Inks for blending: Ripe Persimmon, Wild Honey and Mustard Seed. I also added some splatter, using Candied Apple Distress Ink.

I removed the masks and set the background aside to dry.


I stamped the images. I also used the leaf images from Harvest Mouse. I used Copic Markers to color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Girl: E000 - E11/ E15 - E18/ R29 - R59/ B91 - B95/ YR21 - YR23/ W5 - W7/ W0 - W3
Duckling: Y11 - Y06/ YR16
Leaves: E08 - E18


I fussy cut the images and assemble my card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights to the girl image, with a white gelly roll pen.

The panel was adhered onto a Sunflower cardbase.

This stamp set, together with the Puddle Jumper set, is one of my favorites for this year. I love all fall themed images!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten