maandag 15 oktober 2018

HAVE A VERY SWEET HOLIDAY (2)

I finally got to use the new Gingerbread Friends die set from Lawn Fawn. I got them for my birthday, but simply didn't have any ideas yet. I created this cute Christmas card with it.


I started by die cutting and trimming the pieces for my panel. I used Knit Picky pattern paper for the front. I wanted to create a frame and I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables for that. Behind the heart, I put a piece of Knock On Wood pattern paper.

I die cut the largest gingerbread man twice, I wanted to create a boy and a girl. I used Kraft cardstock for the base. For the little elements I used Sprakle cardstock, Raspberry cardstock, Mermaid cardstock and Ballet Slippers cardstock.


I put the gingerbread man and woman together and adhered them to my panel.

I stamped the sentiment, from Merry Messages, onto a piece of white cardstock with Mermaid Ink.

I adhered the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase.


Now I have a lot of new ideas for these Gingerbread Friends. They are so cute!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten