maandag 8 oktober 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (28)

It was my birthday yesterday and I get some awesome new craft supplies. I will share them with you, together with some stuff I got during a huge sale.


I got a bunch of My Favorite Things stuff this time. The Dashing Deer stamp set for example. A very simple set, with only a few images. But a great variaty of sentiments. It was on sale, so I practically got this for free.

I also got the Polar Pals stamp set from My Favorite Things. I love these animals in sweaters and how you can use them for Christmas cards and other themes. Because the sentiments aren't all Christmas themed. Can't wait to start coloring these sweaters!

I got some new stencils. I got the Mini Stencil Set 12, from Tim Holtz. It has three different stencils in it, which can be used for many different kinds of cards. And I got the Arty Hexagon stencil from Darkroom Door (a new company to me). This is a stencil for when you're creating clean and simple cards, to add a little but more to your card. I love it!

For my birthdat I got a bunch of new Lawn Fawn dies. I got the Reveal Wheel Square Add-On die. I love creating reveal wheel cards, but sometimes you want to create a scene that has a little less height. This square is perfect for those cards. And it has two more options for the reveal wheel opening: a oval with a frame and a heart with a frame. Super cute.

I also got the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables. I only have smaller heart dies, so this was a much needed set for me. It creates great big heart shapes and also frames onto you card, with a stitched line. That's so cool.

The last die set I got is the Gingerbread Friends die set from Lawn Fawn. I creates to sizes of gingerbread men and it has a lot of little accessories to add. There is a lot of little dies in this set, so I really have to be carefull to store them well. I can already imagine great cardswith these gingerbread friends and even a card shaped as a gingerbread man. So fun!

I got one bottle of Alcohol Ink from Ranger, in the color Citrus. Such a beautiful green color, that will work perfectly with the green color I already have.

I got two more My Favorite Things stamp set, these ones I got for my birthday. My brother got me the The Greatest Show stamp set. I love these circus animal images. And I'm happy that this circus themed stamps doesn't have a clown image, haha! The sentiments in this set are great and it's such a fun set. Nothing like anything I already have.

Last, but cerainly not least, I got a baby themed set. The Hello, Little One stamp set from My Favorite Things. Perfect for creating baby cards, baby shower cards or pregnancy cards.

I can't wait to start crafting with these amazing new supplies. Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: