woensdag 10 oktober 2018

OH DEER! CHRISTMAS IS HERE

For this Christmas card, I used the Dashing Deer stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background, I used three Distress Ink colors: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon. I added some splatter onto it, making it look like falling snow. I used Chinese White from the Vincent van Gogh Watercolor set.

I die cut a hill from white cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E33 - E15/ E000 - E11/ R29 - R59/ B12 - B14
Birds: R29 - R59/ B12 - B14/ RV10 - R83
Bunny: W- W3 - W5 - W7/ RV10 - R83/ E04
Mistletoe: R29 - R59/ YG11 - YG13


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added some red noses to the deer, using Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Autumn Red. I also added some highlights and dots with a white gelly roll pen.

What a jolly and dashing Christmas card!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten