maandag 1 oktober 2018

JUMP FOR JOY, IT"S YOUR BIRTHDAY (5)

The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge is live. Challenge # 37: Awesome Autumn. And this is right up my alley. I just love the fall and really enjoy creating fall and Halloween themed cards. For this Halloween card, I used the Happy Howloween set together with Jump For Joy.


I took the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die and die cut it from Woodgrain Cardstock. For the sky I used Distress Inks and watercolored with them. I used three colors: Carved Pumpkin, Wild Honey and Mustard Seed. I die cut a hill, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Ground Espresso Distress Ink to watercolor this piece. I added sme splatter to it with the same color.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: E08 - E18
Pumpkin: YR04 - YR07/ YG13 - G07
Rake: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7
Leaves: YR04 - YR07/ YR21 - YR23/ R46 - R59/ Y08 - YR15


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment, using two Lawn Fawn Inks: Doe Ink and Cranberry Ink. I added some highlight and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


Please check the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and maybe you can join yourself.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten