vrijdag 5 oktober 2018

TREAT YOURSELF (3)

I created this get well card, using the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set from Waffle Flower.


For the background, I wanted to use pattern paper. I used a piece of Let's Bokeh in the Snow paper from Lawn Fawn. I wanted to base my color pallette off of this paper, so it all fits together.


I stamped all the ice cream images from the stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cones + sticks: E35 - E55
Ice cream: E71 - E79/ RV10 - R83/ YR21 - YR31/ R22 - R35/ E000 - E11


I fussy cut all the images and added highlights to them with my white gelly roll pen.

I stamped and heat embossed my sentiment onto a piece of Raspberry cardstock, using white embossing powder from Ranger. The sentiment is from Village Shops. I also used the little heart image from the set. I stamped it five times, straight onto the background. I used two Copic Markers: R22 and R35.


I assembled the card and added the panel to a Ballet Slippers cardbase. I rounded off the two bottom corners.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten