woensdag 24 oktober 2018

CHRISTMAS TAGS (5)

I made some really simple Christmas gift tags, using the Tiny Tags from Lawn Fawn and the Little Santa Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I die cut the four shapes from white cardstock and also from Sparkle cardstock, in the color gold. I stamped a santa image on each of the tags. They have the perfect size for these tags. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa's clothes: R29 - R59/ W5 - W7
Skin: E000 - E11 Beard: W0 - W3 - 0
Lights: YR21
Presents: RV10 - R83/ B00 - B12/ YR21 - Y38
Sock + bear: B00 - B12/ RV10 - R83/ E55
List: W0 - W3 - W5


I adhered the tag with the santa image on it, to the sparkle cardstock, setting it a little bit off to the side, so the gold cardstock peaks from the side. I used some white and gold twine to hang the tags on. I also added some white highlights to the jats, with a gelly roll pen.


Quick and easy tags. Anyone can make them!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten