maandag 15 oktober 2018

WOODLAND CRITTER HUGGERS (2)

There is a new challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics blog and it's all about glitter, sparkle and bling!!! I created four cute Christmas animals, using the Woodland Critter Huggers die set and the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On. For the bling elements, I used Lawn Fawn's new sparkle cardstocks.


I wanted to create four animals. I choose to make the raccoon, fox, owl and deer. I will list all the cardstocks I used for each critter.


Raccoon: Black Licorice cardstock, Narwhal cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock
Deer: Chocolate Bar cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock
Owl: Kraft cardstock, Vanilla Malt cardstock, Fake Tan cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock
Fox: Canned Pumpkin cardstock, Vanilla Malt cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock


I assembled all the animals before die cutting all the add-on elements.

I didn't use all of the accessories that come int the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On set. I used the scarf, the hat, the mittens, the mug, the candy can, and the gingerbread man. I used the Sparkle cardstocks for the most elements. For the mug I used Cilantro cardstock, for the whipped cream and candy canes I used Vanilla Malt cardstock and for the gingerbread men I used Paper Bag cardstock.


I added all the add-on elements to the critters.

There are so many options for these Woodland Critter Huggers!!! They are so adorable!


Please make sure to check out the new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog, for more inspiration. And you can off course enter your own project.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten