woensdag 10 oktober 2018

THE BIGGEST BLESSINGS COME IN THE SMALLEST PACKAGES (1)

For this very clean and simple baby card, I used the Hello, Little One stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on my background. I did some simple blending, using Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed Distress Ink. I added some splatter with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. I've done this kind of card before, but by using other images it always look completely different.


I stamped all the images from Hello, Little One and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Stork: C0 - C3/ Y38 - YR16/ YG41 - G02
Bear: E33 - E15 - E18/ YR61 - YR02
Horse: E31 - E33/ E15 - E18/ YR61 - YR02/ YR31 - YR30/ YG41 - G02
Blocks: E31 - E33/ YR02 - YR61/ YR30 - YR31
Crib: YR61 - YR02/ YR31 - YR30/ YG41 - G04


I fussy cut the images and added them to my background using foam tape. I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase. I added some highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


Super simple. I used gender neutral colors, so it can be for either a boy or a girl. Always good to have baby cards on hand.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten