vrijdag 26 oktober 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS (13)

For this simple Christmas card, I used the Gift of Love stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


I started to prep my cardbase, from Narwhal cardstock. I wanted to create my own background, directly onto the cardbase. I used Hippo Ink and stamped the tree image onto the background untill it was filled.

I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto the cardbase, using Ruby Romance embossing powder from Wow.


I stamped the sentiments and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cat: E31 - E33 - E35/ E000 - E11
Scarf: R29 - R59
Candy cane+ presents: R29 - R59/ G40 - G43/ C0 - C3 - 0


I fuccy cut the images and adhered them to the cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in three different colors: Autumn Red, Apple Green and Gloss White.

I don't do this very often, work directly on the cardbase. The result is good, so I might do it again!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten