donderdag 18 oktober 2018

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTE CHRISTMAS (3)

For this simple yet fun Christmas card, I used the Little Santa Agenda from Mama Elephant.


I started by die cutting a circle, using the Small Stitched Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. This will be the center of my card, with all the santas surrounding it.

I stamped the sentiment onto the circle, using the Merry Messages stamp set. I used two colors: Lobster Ink and Noble Fir Ink/


I stamped eight of the Santa images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa's clothes: R29 - R59/ W5
Beard: C0 - C3/ 0
Skin: E53 - E55
Accessories: C0 - C3 - C5
Y15 - Y17/ E71 - E77/ E31 - E33/ BG15 - BG18/ RV10 - R83


I fussy cut the images. I added the circle and santa images to a piece of Knit Picky pattern paper. I used my white gelly roll pen to add highlights to tha hats. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and rounded off the top left and bottom right corner.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten