dinsdag 6 juni 2017

DAD YOU ARE JAWSOME (1)

For this Father's Day card I used the Duh-Nuh stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I got the idea from Yainea, a member of the Lawn Fawn design team. Check her video here


I started by stamping the shark, the shark fin and the little fish. The fish I turned into a baby shark. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sharks + fin: W0 - W2

I wanted to create my own background, so I took a piece of watercolor cardstock. I took some thin washi tape and started to create a pattern. I blended some Distress Ink onto the paper, creating a striped pattern. I used two blues: Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean. I die cut this panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.


I die cut two frames, with the Stitched Square Scallop Frames from My Favorite Things. I cut two squares, that I wanted as backgrounds inside the frames. I blended Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers for the water and Cracked Pistacio for the sky. For one background, I die cut waves with the Ocean Waves Accents. I added some water onto these backgrounds and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.

I added the background to the frames and also adhered the stamped images. I adhered the frames to the background and stamped the sentiment onto some Peacock cardstock. The smaller sentiment I stamped in Hippo Ink. I adhered the entire panel onto a white cardbase.


I love this card, this is probably going to be the one for my own dad.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten