dinsdag 9 oktober 2018

HOLIDAY GREETINGS (4)

For this Christmas card, I used the Woodland Critter Huggers Winter Add-On die set. Besides the sentiment, there is no stamping on this card. Just die cutting.


For the cardbase I used Kraft cardstock. A nice neutral color, that doesn't take away from everything that will happen on the front of this card.

I used all Lawn Fawn cardstock for all the elements. Here are the cardstock colors I used:
Mug: Cilantro cardstock and Vanilla malt cardstock
Gingerbread man: Paper Bag cardstock
Mittens: Peacock cardstock and Vanilla Malt cardstock
Present: Ballet Slippers cardstock and Chili Pepper cardstock
Candy cane: Chili Pepper cardstock and Vanilla Malt cardstock


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock. I used white embossing powder from Ranger and the sentiment is from Winter Village. I trimmed it into a thin strip.


The gingerbread man looks a little 'naked' so I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to his belly for the buttons. I used the color Autumn Red.


I'm so happy with this card. I was a lot of work, because of the die cutting. All these tiny elements. But it was so worth the time, because it turned out fantastic!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten