maandag 8 oktober 2018

TODAY, YOU'RE IN THE SPOTLOGHT (1)

I created a birthday card with the new The Greatest Show stamp set from My Favorite Things, which was a set I got from my brother.


I wanted to create the look of a circus tent, where we were looking into one. I used some Lawn Fawn dies to create the elements for the circus tent. I used the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Stitched Borders dies.

I ink blended these elements with the Dusty Concord Distress Ink.

For the background I used a piece of Let's Bokeh in the Snow paper. For the ground I used Kraft cardstock. All the papers are from Lawn Fawn.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sea lion: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ BV02 - BV13 - BV17/ YR21 - YR23
Bear: E15 - E18 - E29/ E53 - E55/ C0 - C3/ W5 - W7/ C0 - C3/ BV02 - BV3 - BV17/ YR21 - YR23
Lion: E53 - E55/ E18 - E15
Podium: BV02 - BV13 - BV17/ YR21 - YR23


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of Sunflower cardstock and added it to the panel. The panel was adhered onto a Sunflower cardbase.

As a finishing touch I added some dots and highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten