vrijdag 11 september 2026

HAVE A FRUITFUL DAY (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn Blog today with this fruitful card, made with the Fruitful Friends stamp set.



For the background I used pattern paper from the Giddy for Gingham paperpad. I also die cut some Sticky Note cardstock useing the Stitched Scalloped Oval Stackables die set. I ink blended this piece with Fossilized Amber Distress Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers: 
Orange: Y17 - YR16 - YR68/ E55 - E57/ YG13 - G05
Apple: E55 - E57/ R59 - R46/ YG13 - G05
Banana: Y15 - Y17/ E55 - E57



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add hightlights to the images and I stamped the sentiment. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten