maandag 7 december 2015

WARM HOLIDAY WISHES (3)

I was in the mood for water coloring, so that’s exactly what I did. I used the Winter Owl stamp from Lawn Fawn. Such a cute stamp which you can use in so many different ways.
 
 
I stamped the owl multiple times on some Tim Holtz water color cardstock, with Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I used Distress Inks to water color the images. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: Brushed Corduroy and Scattered Straw
Scarfs: Seedless Preserves, Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar
Beak: Wild Honey
Background: Weathered Wood
 
 
I really like how this turned out. After the panel dried completely, I added it to some vellum and then I adhered it all to some fuchsia cardstock with foam tape. I cut a flag banner from some white cardstock and I stamped the greeting on it. This is from Avery Elle. I stamped the greeting with Juice Box Ink from Lawn Fawn.

As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella to the scarfs and the fuchsia border.
 
 
Although the water coloring was pretty time consuming, I will be making more cards like this. It looks very pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten