vrijdag 11 december 2015

HAVE A BALL! (1)

I’ve had this Lawn Fawn set for a while, but haven’t used it for my blog yet. It’s the Sweet Smiles set and it’s such a fun set.
 
 
I stamped the gumball machine and the gumballs first, with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and here are the colors I used:
Gumball machine: W2 – W5/ R22 – R46
Gumballs: BV05 – B28/ BG01 – BV05/ BG01 – BG13 – BG23

I die cut all the images with the coordinating dies and ran them through my Cuttlebug.

I wanted to create a background with some pattern paper and I reached for the Shimelle (True Stories) 6x6 paper pad by American Crafts. All papers I used on this card are from this paper pad. The circle I die cut with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I just love the double stitched borders it gives the paper.

I adhered all the pattern paper to a light blue card base. The gumball machine and the gumballs were adhered with foam tape. I wanted the gumballs to look like they were rolling out of the machine. I also added some of the cute smiley faces from the stamp set to a couple of the gumballs.
 
 
The sentiment was stamped with Lobster Ink from Lawn Fawn. I curved the stamp, so I could stamp it in the same shape as the circle and top of the gumball machine. That’s a great thing about clear stamps, they are very flexible.

I added some Wink of Stella to the window of the gumball machine and the gumballs. I than also put some Glossy Accents from Ranger on the window, so it actually looks like glass. I hope you can see it in the pictures, because it looks really pretty. As a finishing touch I rounded off all the corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
 
 
Again a fun card, this time with the Sweet Smiles stamp set from Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten